Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mystery is in the air





Like gardening? Then this is the post for you :) My garden is growing good. There are eggplants, tomatoes, squash and peppers! But one day we were playing....... and WE SAW A MYSTERY PLANT!!!!!! I rushed to my father he wasn't sure what it was. I thought it was a pumpkin plant. But he wasn't sure:) Many days later it turned in to one!!!!!!!!! My dad was  amazed. But the question was: how did it get there?!  Well I said we did throw pumpkin seeds right there last year. Well my dad said you are right. We did throw pumpkin guts over there.......  We've never had pumpkins before. Thats right said Mattie. She always wanted some pumpkins.  (the next day). Eeeeeeeeeeek I yelled it's a pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!! I squealed. whaaaaaaat daddy said. I knew it  said Mattie. La de da it's a pumpkin plant I sang. THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment